Call for Speakers!
Become a Speaker for the IHS Canada Virtual Conference and the 2024 IHS Conference & Expo
Contribute to the hearing healthcare field and elevate your professional profile with a targeted audience of hearing aid specialists and business owners by becoming a speaker.
IHS is currently accepting abstracts for our 2024 annual events: the IHS Canada Virtual Conference on June 6, 2024, and the IHS Conference & Expo in Louisville, KY, from September 12-14, 2024.
About the Events:
2024 IHS Canada Virtual Conference (June 6, 2024):
- A one-day, virtual event tailored to provide focused insights to our dedicated IHS Canada members.
- An excellent platform to share your expertise with professionals in the hearing aid industry.
- Engage with a diverse and dynamic virtual audience.
2024 IHS Conference & Expo (September 12-14, 2024):
- IHS' flagship annual event with the theme "Take the Lead," inspired by the spirit of the Kentucky Derby.
- Opportunity to be part of a premier gathering of licensed hearing aid specialists from around the world.
- Two distinct education tracks – Clinical and Practice Management.
- NEW in 2024, IHS is prioritizing submissions for the Clinical Track that include demonstration of clinical skills and/or hands-on practice for attendees in the session.
Why Should You Consider Speaking at Our Events?
- Visibility and Recognition: Showcase your expertise to a targeted audience, gaining recognition as an industry thought leader.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with professionals, peers, and potential collaborators who share your passion and commitment to advancing hearing healthcare.
- Professional Development: Sharpen your skills, stay updated on industry trends, and contribute to the growth of your professional community.
- Contribute to Industry Advancement: Be a catalyst for change by sharing innovative ideas, best practices, and insights that can shape the future of the hearing aid industry.
If you are passionate about making a meaningful impact and would like to be part of one or both of these feature events, we invite you to submit your abstract(s) for consideration.
The submission deadline for both events is March 15, 2024.
- Complete the Submission Form separately for each different abstract that you are submitting.
- If you are submitting the same abstract for both events, you only need to complete and submit the form one time for that abstract.
- You can view the submission guidelines for each event via links in the submission form.
Submit Speaker Application